Benefits of Orange Tree Homes
Room Shares Upon Request
Qualified Nursing Management
Low Resident/Staff Ratios
24 Hour Health Monitoring
Assistance with Medication Administration
Assistance with Personal Care
Enhanced Activity Program
Multidisciplinary Team Care Planning
Nutritious Menu Offerings
Precious Memories Care Home
We understand the difficulties in finding a care home that fits your needs. That’s why we’re transforming senior living through innovative intergenerational and resident-driven programming designed to keep seniors active in both mind and body. Did you know?
- 67% of seniors who are active at least three times per week are considered to be in good health
- Older adults who regularly volunteer with children burn 20% more calories per week, experience fewer falls, are less reliant on canes, and exhibit improved memory than their peers.
Parkview Care Home
Our residents are the driving force behind our vibrant villas and care homes. We recognize that no two seniors are looking for the same living experience, which is why we offer personalized plans that focus on the unique needs, preferences and talents of each resident. Our residents are active participants in their own care – and in the greater community at large.
- On-site transportation
- Intergenerational activities
- A robust calendar of physical, intellectual and art-based activities
- Onsite beauty services
Princess Care Home
We are committed to our residents and their families throughout all stages of life’s journey, and we ensure that each resident is granted the respect and dignity they deserve whenever a change or challenge arises.
- 24/7/365 Health monitoring
- Regular visits with physicians and clinical staff
- Hand-picked daily care staff
Join Our Village Community Today!
Orange Tree Village Show Suites Now Open 4000 James Hill Road (across from Havilland Park in Harbour Landing).
Discover why Orange Tree Living Communities are just like home-only better. Schedule a visit with our staff and start designing your senior living experience today. Welcome home.